Sunday, September 4, 2011

Updates ! Updates!

Doroud bar honardustaan aziz o dustaan aziz!

I have been very very busy this year and I haven't been able to update my page.  Here are some of the performances Sarv Ensemble has had these past few months.

  •  SARV ENSEMBLE TOUR WITH OSTAD NASER MASOUDI- Sarv Ensemble is excited to be performing with Ostad Nasser Masoudi on September 4th in Toronto.  Performances in Montreal and Vancouver are also to come! If you're in the area, I'd love to see you all :) For more information, please visit Sarv's Facebook Page which is listed on my homepage!
  • SHIRAZ ENSEMBLE PERFORMANCE-  Shiraz Ensemble performed on August 21st, 2011 at the Toronto Music Garden.  
  •  SARV ENSEMBLE AT MEL LASTMAN -  Sarv Ensemble had a great outdoor performance  at Mel Lastman Square in Toronto on August 5, 2011. For pictures, see the picture archive.
  • TIRGAN, 2011 -  Sarv Ensemble had a successful performance at the annual Tirgan Festival which was held on Friday, July 22, 2011 at Harbourfront Center.  Please visit the picture archive for pictures of the event
  • MUSIC TOUR WITH MOKHTABAD- I was invited to perform with Mokhtabad on July 8th, 9th and 10th in Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.  It was a great concert tour! To see pictures, see picture archive! 
  • TIRGAN 2011-  Also at Tirgan, I had the pleasure of composing the music used in Mrs. Vida Ghahremani's : Wedding of the Fairy King's Daughter (Aroosi Dokhtareh Shah Pariyun ba Mobarak):  Click here to see the interview Vida and I had on ITC TV.  I thank Vida for her collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment