Friday, May 13, 2011

Long Overdue Updates

Doroud! Hello Everyone!

I have been so busy recently, I haven't been able to update my page.  My website is currently down and I am using this temporarily to keep in touch with everyone.  Remember you can always keep updated with shows and events by viewing my page on facebook!

Anyhow, here are some updates:

1- Shiraz Ensemble with the presence of Pedram Khavarzamini, Araz Salek, Myself and Saeed Kamjoo performed alongside the Chamber Music Society of Missisauga in Carpet of Dreams.  Here are some pictures of the concert:







2- Sarv Ensemble will be performing at ROM Museum to celebrate MUSIC AND DANCE OF IRAN At 11:00am @100 Queen's Park, Toronto, ON
! Come support us!


 3- Sarv Ensemble's Performance at Beit Zeitoun was a sucess! Thanks to all those who came out! Here is a picture:




4- Sarv's Concert :Eidaneh was also a great success.  Once again thanks to everyone who came out and supported us:







3-  I will also be going on a mini road tour Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal soon but details are still to come!

4- Sarv Ensemble will be performing at Tirgan in Toronto this year.  Please click on this link to see details of our program:  http://tirgan.ca/programs/music/sarv-ensemble


I guess that's all for now! Leave comments or questions and join Sarv Ensemble's Facebook Page and Shiraz Ensemble's Facebook Page.  Your feedback is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment